NUC1263 Series MCUs(ARM Cortex M23 ) > Nuvoton

PICO I&C

Nuvoton

(주)피코아이앤시는 항상 최고를 추구합니다.

NUVOTON은 Winbond Electronic 으로부터 LOGIC 비지니스 그룹의 기업분할로 2008년 7월 설립이 되어 독자사업을 하고 있으며, 2010년 9월에 대만의 IPO의 상장업체가 되었습니다. Nuvoton Technology 의 주력 사업분야는 LOGIC IC의 연구 개발 및 판매이며, 음성 IC / 마이크로컨트롤러 / 컴퓨터 / 클라우드 관련 어플리케이션 IC 제품은 시장 점유율에서 선두를 달리고 있습니다. Nuvoton 은 특별한 자체 특화 프로세스를 자랑하는 6인치 wafer 공장을 보유하고 있으며, 이 Wafer 공장에서는 자체제작 IC 상품의 생산과 외주 주문 생산용 파운드리 서비스를 제공하고 있습니다.

(주)피코아이앤시는 NUVOTON 대리점입니다.​

Microcontrollers NUC1263 Series MCUs(ARM Cortex M23 )

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 관리자
댓글 0건 조회 148회 작성일 24-02-21 09:52

본문

2a87d88b66754c1a279c48f6c4c1cb69_1708476351_1682.png

The NuMicro NUC1263 series 32-bit microcontroller is based on Arm Cortex-M23 core for Armv8-M architecture with LED Light Strip Interface (LLSI), I3C, and USB2.0 full-speed device using built-in 48 MHz oscillator to support the communication with PC and Mobile accessories. It runs up to 72 MHz and features 64Kbytes of Flash, 20 Kbytes of SRAM, 2.5V ~ 5.5V wide operating voltage, and -40°C ~+105°C operating temperature.

The NUC1263 series provides two I3C peripheral which can support 1.0V to 3.6V voltage input, compiling with the MIPI I3C v1.0 standard. It can support the fastest transmission rate of 12.5Mbps, support dynamic addressing, simplify multi-sensor management, and reduce system complexity and power consumption. It also supports In-Band interrupt and Hot-Join functions, improving system responsiveness and scalability. I3C combines the simplicity of I²C with the high speed and efficiency of SPI, while providing a low-power and high-performance transmission interface, making it an ideal choice for a variety of applications such as sensors and the Internet of Things (IoT).

The NUC1263 series has 6 channels of LED Light Strip Interface (LLSI) which is easy to control the LED light strip, up to 24 channels of high-speed PWM with clock frequency up to 144 MHz for precision control, up to 9 channels 50 mA high sink current pins that can drive high-brightness LEDs. The NUC1263 series supports USB 2.0 full-speed device interfaces without external crystal oscillators, and USB commands can be used for light control. In addition, the NUC1263 series has a built-in 2 Kbytes of SPROM (Security Protection ROM), which provides an independent security encryption area to protect the intellectual property rights of developers.

The NUC1263 series is also equipped with Timers, Watchdog Timers, up to 10 channels of PDMA, up to 3 sets of UART, up to 3 sets of I²C, up to 3 sets of SPI/ I²S, up to 2 sets of I3C, SPD Hub, making it highly suitable for connecting comprehensive external modules. It also integrates high performance analog circuit, such as up to 16 channels of 12-bit 800 kSPS ADC, up to 4 channels of 8-bit 200 kSPS DAC, up to 4 sets of analog comparators (ACMP), and supports high anti-interference capability 8 kV ESD (HBM)/ 4.4 kV EFT(LQFP64), 4 kV ESD (HBM)/ 4.4 kV EFT(QFN33).

Supported packages include QFN33 (5 mm x 5 mm), QFN48 (7 mm x 7 mm), LQFP48 (7 mm x 7 mm), and LQFP64 (7 mm x 7 mm), which are pin-compatible to other Nuvoton series to make the system design and parts change on functional enhancement easily.

Nuvoton NUC1263 NuMaker evaluation board NuMaker-NUC1263SD and Nu-Link debugger are powerful tools for product evaluation and development. It supports IDEs provided by third parties, such as Keil MDK, IAR EWARM and NuEclipse IDE with GNU GCC compiler.

Target Application: Industrial Control, Industrial Sensor, Light Control, Gaming Light Control, Gaming Keyboard/Mice, DDR5 DIMM, SPD HUB, Graphic Card, Home Appliance, etc.

자세한 내용은 아래 링크를 참조해주세요.

NUC1263 Series Link 

*문의

TEL. 031-479-1828~9

E-Mail: alex_sung@picoinc.co.kr